9/17/10

Back Home

What a journey it was out in the Dakotas. Benji and I both agree that this was the best summer we have ever had. Benji had some great finishes in tournaments while I was enrolled in the school of hard knocks in the tour life. What I learned was very important for becoming a better player. Golf is not easy as we all know.

The last tournament, The Gallatin Valley Open, I came in 5th shooting 72-68. The first day I shot 4-over 40 on the front nine and I took some experience from my previous tournaments and shot 4-under 32 on the back nine.
The next day I shot a bogey free 68 to make a move up the leader board to cash my first Professional check.

Benji ended up coming in 9th shooting 73 both days.

Results from The Gallatin Valley Open


Here are a few pictures from the drive home...






I have been running around this week getting everything ready for school. Sunday morning I am heading to Eastern Washington University in Cheney.

Benji is still in Bozeman, Montana for another week. He figured he would continue the dream vacation with the Montana boys going to the rivers around the area and fly fishing. Benji doesn't start working again at the UW Driving Range and Montlake Ale House until the first of October.

I have plenty of pictures and video to work with so once I get some time at school I will post them on the blog, so be on the look out!

Thanks to all who check out the blog! Hopefully next year we can get out there again.

Until next time,

-AVL

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Please visit http://www.simplegolfswing.net for golf tips for beginners, tips on choosing golf clubs and on how to instantly improve your golf swing!

    ReplyDelete